I do understand you!


Eu ia dizer que não sei explicar a forma como esta música me toca...e encontro este comentário no youtube que diz tudo...

"This Japanese like music calms me. It makes me feel like i have enough energy to run a thousand miles. It warms me. It makes me feel poetic. It brings out the inner me. It makes me think differently. Whenever i listen to this music on my phone, I catch myself walking through the woods. Staring at the sky. Smelling the clean air. Feeling the water. Listening to the wildlife. I am aware of my surroundings. This music makes me feel many different emotions. Love, hate, joy, sadness, loneliness, and comfort. This music inspires me.

To all of those who feel this music as i do, I thank you for understanding me."

I do understand you!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

A Profecia Celestina - as 9 revelações

Cicapair, vale a pena?

O Quarto Rei Mago